Ok- so it's all all done! I was back at Dr. Mazur's office on Monday to put the final touches on! Woo hoo! we trimmed a bit to make my bite better and did a little contouring to make it look symmetrical to the other side! And I love it!
I still haven't had a chance to total up all the costs and number of impressions, etc, but I think that will take a while to be honest!As an estimate- 6 sets of impressions, 2 flippers, 2 implants ;-), 1 horrible removal of an implant (please never let me have to do it again!), and at least $5000. But in the end.. I still think it was worth it.
So what next? Well... I start my total body makeover at Miracles! ;-) And I am thinking about starting an ordinary blog. You know, one where you write about normal things- but we all know, nothing that happens to me is normal. :-) So we will see.. but for now, I am enjoying gum. Haven't tried the apples or corn on the cob or anything like that yet... just gum!!! And I love it!
So with that, the Freaky Tooth Blog comes to an end. Thanks for the support from all my friends and family during this saga and thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment